“Rowing is great because no matter what else happens in my life I can just show up to practice and pull hard.”
– My friend at practice this morning (via sarahslifegoeson)
Second novice 8+
Sometimes all it comes down to is one hard stroke.
*constantly picks at calluses*
- Erging sucks.
- Boats are heavier than they appear.
- Never come to practice without a water bottle.
- Food has never tasted better.
- Your hands will look like you attacked them with a cheese grater.
- Blisters eventually become calluses. Calluses never disappear.
- You will always be in some sort of…
#transformationtuesday … little baby coxswain Lydia vs super aggressive college coxswain Lydia
"you don’t question that the girls on the ergs around you are giving their all every piece so how dare you question yourself"